[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor also works with news?

Uli Jaan ujaan at web.de
Mon Jul 15 09:18:10 CEST 2002

RE: [opencms-dev] WYSIWYG editor also works with news?Thanks, Andre.

Maybe my posting has been mistakable.
I know that OpenCms yet uses the DHTML Active-X Control which only works with IE. Thats ok. Nevertheless it would be a great deal to have an Open Source WYSIWYG editor which works with different browsers and an different plattforms.

What I meant is the following: editing my html sites with the WYSIWYG integrated in OpenCms works fine. But when I want to create or edit NEWS(Administration=>News) there is just a form like interface with different fields (headline-description-autho-link-content...). I use OpenCms 4.6.1 major, with NewsModule4 and the Website for OpenCms 4.4.0 downloadable on the OpenCms homepage.

On the First Open Source Content Management Conference in March 2002 there was a presentation of OpenCms where news entries were edited with the WYSIWIG. Is this feature not availible on the Open Source Version?

Uli