AW: [opencms-dev] Newbie question on the pdf documentation

ralph | m.e.c. ralph at mecmedia.de
Thu Jul 25 14:02:57 CEST 2002

hi thomas,

call me Eduard or Eddie, as you want. I face the same problem in
principal. I would like to predefine the styles and sizes of the text
the people can use. in intrest of ci/cd you don't want people messing up
those sort of things (I might as well use frames and let the people work
with frontpage or something)
I'll look closer into that and if I come across something I let you
know. I had hoped that those things had already thought of that....

regards,

Eddie