[opencms-dev] OPEN CMS ? Observations

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Mon Aug 5 08:36:36 CEST 2002

Hi Stuart,

Yes we are.  However, our first two sites have been intranet sites, but
there should be some Internet sites ready soon.  We started with version
4.6.1 and have since moved to the 'Flex' version by Alex Kandzior.  We are
not using all the features yet, and our first site was conservative since
we wanted to be careful with the OpenCms/WebLogic/Oracle combination.  Our
second site was initially designed using Solaris/WebLogic/Oracle, but we're
moving it to a Linux machine running Tomcat and MySQL.  This is decidedly
more adventurous, using more JSP enabled by Flex.

Regards,

Mark Foley
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon, ACT 2612
Ph: +61-2-62468487    Email: mfoley5 at csc.com.au

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

                      sfg <sfg at eurekait.com>
                      Sent by:                      To:       opencms-dev at www.opencms.org
                      owner-opencms-dev at www.        cc:
                      opencms.org                   Subject:  Re: [opencms-dev] OPEN CMS  ? Observations

                      05/08/2002 04:23 PM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Hi Mark,

Are you guys using opencms in anger? The biggest site I've found so far
is BP South Africa. I've had a lot of trouble getting it going so I
thought I'd help it along a bit. Any advice about versions to avoid/use
most welcome.

Cheers

Stuart

opencms-dev at opencms.org