[opencms-dev] Copying the navigation of any file

CALI-GARSIA Bruno bruno.cali-garsia-renexter at renault.com
Wed Aug 7 11:07:46 CEST 2002

Hi Ulrich,

Seems a little weird to me, if you want the article.html to display the
navigation of sheiwz/index.html, the article page should stand in the
"schweiz" folder.

Else, if you still really want to create a navigation in article.html that
use the navigation info of index.html, you 'll have to build your own
method.

Hope this help,
Bruno