AW: [opencms-dev] WebSphere Application Server + OpenCMS

Stefan Marx Stefan.Marx at framfab.de
Thu Aug 8 16:37:59 CEST 2002

Hi Steve,

there where ports to BEA WL in very early versions (around
spring 2001) and with newer onces in last winter with a ver-
sion 4.6.*. Beside small difficulties (War file couldn't be
deployed and must be exploted manually, xerces must be in a
priviliged postition in the Classpath) it was done in one or
two days. If you use actual and patched BEA Versions (6.1.
SP 3 or 7.0) it should work right out of the box. And by the
way: IBM WAS should, too - cause all meets the J2EE specs.

Have fun ;=)

cu Stefan