[opencms-dev] OpenCMS folders different from DocUser_Latest.pdf

Doug Schnelzer Doug.Schnelzer at DigitalFocus.com
Mon Aug 19 19:21:29 CEST 2002

We're using OpenCMS to develop the content for a 300+ page site.  Our
development environment is hosted on a Sun 220.  We are running Tomcat 4.0.4
and mySQL 3.2.  Lately we have been experiencing sluggish performance with
adding and editing content.  I was thinking of just moving to an Oracle
instance to increase performance.  I haven't looked at what kind of locking
OpenCMS is doing, but my thought is that with our tables getting larger,
that DB locking may be what is slowing us down.

Anyone have some high level guidance/experience for increasing performance
in the Workplace?

Thanks for the help,
Doug Schnelzer