AW: [opencms-dev] OpenCMS folders different from DocUser_Latest.p df

a lala vnzozo at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 06:38:40 CEST 2002

Thanks a lot for your help, Kai.
I can run it now.

BTW, I am sorry that I cannot read German documents.
Do you have any alternative doc in English?

Thanks again,
Zozo

http://www.cs.fh-aargau.ch/~wcm/Dokumentation/Benutzeranleitung%20OpenCms/HT
> ML-File/OpenCms%20Benutzeranleitung.html, which is
> just a little bit
> different from the .pdf-documentation and therefor
> sometimes helpful.
>
> b) Read at least all the first 35 pages (and perhaps
> the Introduction to the
> static import) very carefully before dispairing.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kai

http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/action/edit_page.html

?init=true&lasturl=http:%2F%2Flocalhost:8080%2Fopencms%2Fopencms%2Fsystem%2F

workplace%2Faction%2Fexplorer_files.html?folder=%2Fdownload%2Fprojects%2Fexp