[opencms-dev] word document modification in opencms

S K Sharma sksharma at inflibnet.ac.in
Tue Aug 20 04:14:35 CEST 2002

Hi list,

I am new to this list, if my question is repeating, Pl give the url.

I have installed the opencms on RedHat 7.2 and running perfectly. but when I schedule workflow for editing the MS Word document, specific user is not able to save back the contents. if any list member has faced similar problem, pl suggest me solution.

thanks
S K Sharma,
Scientist -B
(Networking, testing and quality control group)
INFLIBNET CENTRE,
PB-4116, Near gujarat University guest house,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380009