[opencms-dev] Replication or own development computers

CALI-GARSIA Bruno bruno.cali-garsia-renexter at renault.com
Wed Aug 21 13:03:16 CEST 2002

Hi Nico,

The synchro feature is great to synchronize the content of the ressources
but not the properties associated with them, such as navigation text,
navigation positions, folders title, right access and so on.

So if you want to synchronize only the content of the files, the process you
described works.

If you want to synchronize also the properties, I think the only one
solution is to use the import/export function.

In both case you will have to export or synchronize the folder /content/

Bruno