[opencms-dev] Error 500: Failed to load target servlet [OpenCmsServlet]

Latte-Macchiato info at latte-macchiato.de
Wed Aug 21 12:42:30 CEST 2002

Hello,

i want to run OpenCms 4.6.1 under WebSphere Application Server v4 powered by Apache 1.3.x .
I have imported the opencms.war file into the WebSphere Application Server.
Now i want to run the setup-client (.../ocsetup/index.ocjsp).
But i got the following Error on my Browser:

" Error 500: Failed to load target servlet [OpenCmsServlet] "

Does anyone know what i have to do ?

I´m thankful for every answer !!

Thanks and Regards

      Stefan