[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Performance

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu Aug 22 08:47:18 CEST 2002

Hi all,

there is a new JDBC driver dirctly from mysql. The Connector/J called driver
is based on the one from Mark Matthews (mm.mysql, used by OpenCms, so it
simply can be replaced) and claims to be 50 to 100 percent faster than its
predecessor.

In a short test i encountered no problems.

Bye,
Stephan

Am Mittwoch, 21. August 2002 16:23 schrieben Sie:

--
Stephan Hartmann

Währisch & Feykes GmbH
Gustav-Adolf-Str. 5