[opencms-dev] [opencms] Installation problems - no wizard?

Derek Hohls DHohls at csir.co.za
Thu Aug 22 10:51:24 CEST 2002

I am trying to deploy OpenCMS in the following environment:

OpenCMS 4.6.1.
Windows 2000
Tomcat 4.0.4
JDK 1.3
mySQL 3.23.x

[Note that TC itself works OK and I am running other webapps
under localhost:8080 ...]

I have followed the installation instructions up to
Step 4: Deploy the opencms.war file.  The appropriate
directories and files appear to have been extracted OK.

However, when I try to access the installation wizard:
http://localhost:8080/opencms/ocsetup

I get this message-
available.

How do I proceed from here??