[opencms-dev] After Update: Navigation broken

Ulrich Rueth ulrich.rueth at gmx.de
Thu Aug 22 01:18:31 CEST 2002

Hi!
I have just updated to OpenCms 4.7.7 (from 4.6.1). All went fine except one
thing: the navigation I used to have is not correct anymore.
My folder and file structure is like this (snippet):

/privat/			--> not in navigation
/privat/index.html		--> NavText: Home
/privat/kontakt.html	--> NavText: Kontakt
/privat/leute/		--> NavText: Leute
/privat/leute/index.html	--> not in navigation

I used the standard navigation method <method name="getNavRoot">2</method>.

Up to now the navigation for the upper snippet looked like this:

Kontakt
Leute

Now, on any page except the /privat/index.html it still looks the same. But on
/privat/index.html there is NO more navigation (really nothing is delivered
back). The navigation bar is empty.

By the way, what do those NavPosition properties mean (0,25 or similar)?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks and regards,
Ulrich
--