[opencms-dev] CmsShell.java

Puneet Narang Puneet.Narang at bristol.zenesis.com
Fri Aug 23 17:46:01 CEST 2002

When I compile the source of opencms (4.6.1) with a IDE I get few
similar errors which says
         "duplicate declaration of args"

But when I build opencms with ant I get no such errors.

Can someone please enlighten me why this is happening ?

Thanks a ton

Puneet

Disclaimer
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Zenesis Limited.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please notify the administrator at Zenesis Limited, 20 Upper Maudlin Street, Bristol, BS2 8DJ, +44(0)117 9300789.  Email administrator at zenesis.com.