[opencms-dev] Duplicate entry 'Guests' for key 2

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Wed Aug 28 08:54:27 CEST 2002

Hi Andy,

you could look into your database to verify if there are two entries for
group Guests in table CMS_GROUPS.

Start mysql as root on your OpenCms database:

# mysql opencms

now do a select

mysql> select * from CMS_GROUPS where GROUP_NAME="Guests";

if there are two you may delete one.

If you don't get any further i would suggest to try out the latest stable
release until 5.0 becomes final.

Bye,
Stephan

Am Dienstag, 27. August 2002 10:40 schrieben Sie:

--
Stephan Hartmann

Währisch & Feykes GmbH
Gustav-Adolf-Str. 5