[opencms-dev] login problems

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 22:51:59 CEST 2002

Hi there.  We got opencms installed and functional, although without a direct
response from this group yet.  We're still hanging out in #opencms on
irc.openprojects.net until someone tells us otherwise.

Andy is hosting the server on his office Intranet, and he can log into it using
IE 5.5 and Mozilla.  But if I try to log in via the Internet using Mozilla 1.0
or with Lynx, I get the login screen, I log in with the same username/passwd
he's using (even with case sensitivity), it delays for several seconds, and
puts me back to the blank login screen.

I know this is a totally wide open scenario and anything could be wrong.  But
do you have any clues offhand?  Thanks!