[opencms-dev] Navigation question

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Sep 5 19:18:27 CEST 2002

Hi Mark,

I tried the implementations which Martin sends to the list...
and I want to point out that this implementation is working very good.
I played in sum not more than 2 days with it (which is too long) - but it
works now.

I just wrote a (German) Email to Martin. And we talked about sending
something from my implementations back to the OpenCMS Community - because
We had the opinion that a lot of projects will need a navigation structure
which I did...

The thing is: It has to be well documented... I think the first step would
be to forward an NavigationExample.zip which includes necessary example
files and documentations ready to run to the OpenCMS Group  - which may put
it into the downloads section.

In some weeks I start documentation tasks for our intranet and
in that timeline it's also to do some documentations for the navigation
issues. The documentation has to be in "English" because my boss is
American. So it may fit the needs of OpenCMS.

But don't talk so much - do it ... I always talk to me ... but...u know  I
will do my best. (I'm the one and only programmer in this company)

So if you cannot wait - please use the files from Martin - they're very
useful ! (Thank you - again!)

Have a nice time!

Nico