[opencms-dev] Navigation question

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Sep 6 09:48:50 CEST 2002

Hi Nico,

in case you have something you want to share I will gladly put this in
the opencms.org website in the "Community" section.

My advice is not to wait before making your example available. While it
certainly would be good to have a quality documentation, perhaps just
releasing what you have right now would be beneficial to many people
anyway. You can always come up with an updated version later.

Best Regards,
Alex

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software