[opencms-dev] jsp "inclusion loop" error

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Sep 6 10:56:23 CEST 2002

mingfai,

the inclusion loop error is thrown in case JSP "A" tries to include JSP
"B" which in turn tries to include JSP "A" again, in which case an
endless look would occur.

Please supply more information about your envirionment: Java SDK
version, Database, Operation System,  Tomcat Version.

What is the charset you write your JSP in? Is it the JSP default
"ISO-8859-1"?

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior