[opencms-dev] jsp "inclusion loop" error

Ming Fai mingfai at hongkong.com
Fri Sep 6 10:48:14 CEST 2002

hi,

I've got an error when I create a new JSP page in 5.0 beta 1 / tomcat 4.0.4.
The log is attached at the bottom. The jsp /test/test.jsp is without any jsp

I notice there are two related post in May about the flexdemo and in early
Aug about JSP compilation. It seems to me they are not referred to the same
problem.

In fact, I have strange experience in using jsp in OpenCMS. For a fresh
installed OpenCMS, normally, I can create and load jsp pages. However, after
I've added other pages and made a couple of changes, all jsp cannot be
loaded.

please kindly advise and let me know if I should provide any other
information to help to troubleshoot.

regards,
mingfai

Error in CmsJspLoader.load() while loading: javax.servlet.ServletException:
Flex
Dispatcher: Dectected inclusion loop for target /test/test.jsp
javax.servlet.ServletException: FlexDispatcher: Dectected inclusion loop for
tar
get /test/test.jsp
        at
com.opencms.flex.cache.CmsFlexRequestDispatcher.include(CmsFlexReques
tDispatcher.java:167)
        at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.load(CmsJspLoader.java:242)
        at com.opencms.flex.CmsJspLoader.initlaunch(CmsJspLoader.java:121)
        at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.showResource(OpenCms.java:653)
        at
com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.doGet(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:231
)