[opencms-dev] Authorizing intranet users as guests possible?

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Tue Sep 10 12:45:21 CEST 2002

Hi Klaus,

you have to add your users not as normal users but as webusers. webusers do
not have access to the workplace.
to do this you may use the cmsshell with the command

> addWebUser name password group description flags

set flags to 0 for enabled.

you may also modify your existing users directly through your mysql frontend.
set in table CMS_USERS their USER_TYPE to 1.

bye,
stephan

Am Dienstag, 10. September 2002 12:05 schrieben Sie:

--
Stephan Hartmann

Währisch & Feykes GmbH
Gustav-Adolf-Str. 5