[opencms-dev] Question on installation News Module4?

Mayur Solanki mayur at inflibnet.ac.in
Wed Sep 11 06:49:10 CEST 2002

Hello,

    Anybody can help me to proper install News Module4.

    I have alreadly done following tasks.
        1.    Collect the "NewsModule4.zip"
        2.    Unzip it.
        3.    Put the command : " mysql  -u user  -p password  opencms <
NewsModuleSetup.sql

    But now remaining zip file :
"com.opencms.modules.homepage.news_4.zip"....where we have to put?
    My question is concern on its location. suppose "usr/local" or anywhere?

    Give me idea about it because I already try many time with different
cases.

    Any help can be appreaciated heartedly. Advanced thanks.

Mayur.