[opencms-dev] Question on installation News Module4?

Carlos Lopez Molina clopez at epsa.junta-andalucia.es
Wed Sep 11 08:59:07 CEST 2002

Mayur:

I have installed News_4 a few weeks ago . As you have run the
NewsModuleSetup script for mysql, I will continue the process from that
point:
1. Copy the com.opencms.modules.homepage.news_4.zip  to your export/modules
folder. In my installation it is /usr/local/opencms/WEB-INF/export/modules

2. Select Project: online

3. At OpenCMS Workplace, go to View: Administration / Module Management

4. Upload module from server. (Now you should have a list including
com.opencms.modules.homepage.news_4.zip ). Press ok.

After this procedure you should be able to use the news modules. I had some
problems when I tried to start the News administration, but it could be due
to some error in my first attempts to install News; if you run into
problems, send a note.

Regards.
Carlos Lopez Molina
clopez at epsa.junta-andalucia.es