AW: [opencms-dev] problem to export database in .zip file

"Bührle, Martin, FCI1" martin.buehrle at lfk.eads.net
Wed Sep 18 14:56:03 CEST 2002

Du You know how big Your database - files are?
Or the size of the last exported zip-file?
We have with the export-file about 129MByte. It works with Xmx600m.

Did You try to restart tomcat before exporting?

Which database do You use?

Best regards
 Martin

Martin Buehrle
EADS - European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company
LFK GmbH
Telefax: +49 89 3179-8927
eMail: Martin.Buehrle at lfk.eads.net