AW: [opencms-dev] problem to export database in .zip file

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Wed Sep 18 15:30:29 CEST 2002

Hi Martin,

the IBM JDK 1.3 may be one of the fastest but is far away from being the most
stable. I even got a stack overflow just when starting and stopping an empty
jboss. For Linux the Blackdown JDK 1.3.1 seems to be the most stable but also
the slowest.

Bye,
Stephan

Am Mittwoch, 18. September 2002 13:12 schrieben Sie: