AW: [opencms-dev] wondering with login

"Bührle, Martin, FCI1" martin.buehrle at lfk.eads.net
Sat Sep 21 16:33:09 CEST 2002

HI Mayur!

I had the same problems as You.
Please use the latest CVS-Code and compile OpenCMS5 beta 1 by Yourself. It
will work better then.
The official OpenCMS5-beta1-version has some problems with UTF-8-codes.
It should be fixed now.
But there is still the problem to import the 4.6.1-content to opencms5

Read the messages to this in the mailing-list-archive. There are more infos
about this from me and others.

Regards,
MARTIN