[opencms-dev] Problem with creating a Page under BEA WL 6.1 and OpenCms 4.7

Markus Fabritius Markus.Fabritius at framfab.de
Tue Sep 24 13:10:47 CEST 2002

Hi,

i have a problem with BEA Weblogic 6.1 SP3 and OpenCms 4.7. I
deployed the application without the wizard because it does not
work. I modify the opencms.property for the connection with oracle.
Set the genericsql settings with Database name, user, password and
disabled the static export.

The next step was to modified the classpath in the start script
of weblogic. The xerces-1_4_4.jar is now at the
first position, when comes the jakarta-oro-2.0.6.jar and some other jars
before the weblogic.jar.

The deployment works, so i can start opencms. But I have a big problem
to create a new Page. I get this XML Exception:

[24.09.2002 13:01:39] <opencms_critical> [CmsXmlControlFile] Cannot parse
XML file "/markusTestPage.html". org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The root
element is required in a well-formed document.
[24.09.2002 13:01:39] <opencms_info> [CmsElementXml
(CmsNewResourcePage/explorer_files_new_page)] Error in getContent for
template class com.opencms.workplace.CmsNewResourcePage

Have someone the same problem and solved it, or any ideas?

Regards,

Markus