[opencms-dev] Who can inform me about ?

Sylvain Tourrière sylvain.tourriere at smile.fr
Tue Sep 24 14:33:52 CEST 2002

Hi list,

I research of the informations on the breaks through following:

- To what corresponds the right Internal on the management of the
permissions ?  Which is its incidence?

- Can I associate a resource a task like publishing ?

- How can I use the Scheduled Task in the Administration View ? Which is the
exact syntax ?  Better still an example.

- I created a list of synchronisation with elements.  I can't add other
elements to this list be while modifying the file registry.xml or by the
administration interface.  The resource that I want to add has the same
rights that the others that are present in the list. Would be a known
problem ?

Thanks for yours answers

Sylvain