[opencms-dev] How to logout?

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 24 18:09:40 CEST 2002

Hi everyone,

I have found a method for logging user in (CmsObject.loginUser()), which
works nicely with I_CmsSession. However, I have not found similar method to
log the user out - does anyone know what is the opencms procedure for this?

I have noticed that if I log another user in the older session gets
overwritten - hence I tried to log the 'Guest' in, but that unfortunately
does not overwrite the session and I still get the previous user object,
when using CmsObject.getRequestContent().currentUser()... Should I somehow
empty/destroy the I_CmsSession?

Regards,

Olli