[opencms-dev] Several Bodies in one content page

ralph | m.e.c. ralph at mecmedia.de
Thu Sep 26 13:19:10 CEST 2002

Hi,
I'm new to OpenCMS and trying to come to grips with the template
mechanism. The Documentation (and the Userinterface) suggests, that it
is possible to use several bodies in one Page. My Problem is that when I
try to insert a second body into the content page via <ELEMENT
name="body2"> I get the error "[body2] unknown" although I've edited it
into the page over the WYSIWYG-Editor. I abviously have to define this
second body in one of the templates, but where? And what is the
connection to the page control file, which I've not been able to
find....?

thanks,

Eduard