[opencms-dev] Several Bodies in one content page

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Sep 26 13:24:40 CEST 2002

Eduard,

what do you mean with "connection to the page control file"?
You can edit the page control file by clicking left on a folder or file icon
in explorer mode. The layer or menu which pops-up, there you can find "edit
page control file".

I don't know if it is possible to have more then one body element.
But I suggest you to invest some hours and try all the examples in
documentation. After doing this all should be much more clear.

It should be better to have only 1 body - I think. I cannot imagine
how to edit several bodies in only 1 WYSIWYG Editor - or how to act with it.
I'm only not completely new to OpenCMS - but maybe there are some other,
better comments.

Hope something will help you,

Nico