[opencms-dev] Several Bodies in one content page

Stephan Hartmann beffe at beffe.de
Thu Sep 26 14:07:06 CEST 2002

Hi,

you have to define your second body in one of the templates, for example the
content template where i suppose you use it.
<TEMPLATE>

<ELEMENT name="body2"/>
</TEMPLATE>
<ELEMENTDEF name="body2">
<TEMPLATESELECTOR>body2</TEMPLATESELECTOR>
</ELEMENTDEF>

The templateselector selects the textbody of your page. if you ommit it the
default would be selected.

bye,
Stephan

Am Donnerstag, 26. September 2002 13:19 schrieben Sie: