[opencms-dev] OpenCMS running slowly.

Nicholas Hemley Nicholas.Hemley at lhb.scot.nhs.uk
Wed Oct 2 12:50:35 CEST 2002

Hi

I am currently evaluating OpenCMS and have a couple of initial questions:

* Slow page delivery - why is OpenCMS running so slowly (approx 5 secs per 'command') on Win2K/Tomcat4.1.12 + AMD 1.4Ghz. Is this a Tomcat issue?

* Cut and Paste HTML into Sourcecode edit - whenever I cut and paste html it grumbles with a parse error and then inserts <p> tags everywhere in my html code...surely this ia the most basic function that content producers would want to do?!...

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Nic Hemley

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only,

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.

The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.