[opencms-dev] Directory Import

Ulrich Rueth ulrich.rueth at gmx.de
Thu Oct 3 08:22:48 CEST 2002

Yes, zip the directory and upload the zip file, then select "unzip" in the
import dialogue. If there is an error when unzipping, the maximum upload size
is loo low. You can modify it in your mysql file (probably /etc/my.conf.
Simply add in the [mysqld] section the line

set-variable = max_allowed_packet=10M

Cheers,
Uli

> Hi
>
> Is there any way to import a directory (of files and subdirs) via the web
> interface instead of having to do it one by one? What about via the shell?
>
> Cheers for any pointers,
> Nic.

> The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
> privileged and is intended for the addressee only,
>
> If you have received this message in error or there are any problems
> please notify the originator immediately.
>
> The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
> strictly forbidden.

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Günstige DSL- & Modem/ISDN-Tarife!