[opencms-dev] Modification in News Module4

Mayur Solanki mayur at inflibnet.ac.in
Thu Oct 3 08:43:52 CEST 2002

Hello All,

  I have news module4 and work well.
  I want to add just to fields in news_entry table.
  I do the same and changed all the java souce codes of following.

      1. NewsBackoffice.java
      2. NewsChannelBackoffice.java
      3. NewsChannelContentDefinition.java
      4. NewsContentDefinition.java
      5. NewsSelectbox.java
      6. NewsTemplate.java

  Please give the ideas now what are the next steps for getting the result?
  Actually I changed in template "Editbackoffice" but no result outcomes.
  Only I see the blank textbox when edit and create news but didn't fatch data
  from newly added fields in which table news_entry.

  Any related helps most wel-come. Advance thanks.

Mayur.