[opencms-dev] Group, Parent Group relations qusetion

maja maja.mihovilovic at nbj.sv.gov.yu
Thu Oct 10 11:27:07 CEST 2002

Could someone explain what is relation between group and parent group in opencms user administration.
I have following situation:
  a.. I need a user who will be owner of whole content/project.
  b.. I need users who can create/publish subproject in main project and have permission to publish it (only own project). That users can read and create files from each others (projects), but can delete files which they own.
Could someone give me example how to create that users/groups

BR,

Maja