[opencms-dev] problems closing the source code editor and uploading html/jsp

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Thu Oct 10 19:37:38 CEST 2002

Hi list,

While testing the 5.0 beta version  I still have some problems I had with
older versions before:

a) I created some jsp´s with dreamweaver, zipped them and uploaded them via
"new"-"upload new file". So far no problem. Everything worked fine. Later I
wanted to change the sourcecode of one jsp and encountered the problem that
I wasn´t able to save or close the changed file (I had the same problem
before with some uploaded HTML´s). I think it must have something to do with
the size??? (For testing 5.0beta I use MySQL i/o Oracle!)

b) Simple question: How do I upload a single HTML or JSP? If I try to upload
them with "new"-"upload new file" I am just able to upload them as a
binary,text,..
(At the moment I just also zip the single ressource and use the
"unzip"-function)

Would be great if somebody could help,

Thanks,
Kai