[opencms-dev] problems closing the source code editor and uploading html/jsp

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Oct 10 20:11:23 CEST 2002

Hi Kai,

have you ever tried out the "Synchronize" feature of OpenCms? It can be
configured at an icon in the Administration view and basically allows
you to synchronize content of folders in your servers file system with
OpenCms folders. This is great for development puropses if your
deveopment machine is also your OpenCms server.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software