AW: [opencms-dev] problems closing the source code editor and upl oading html/jsp

Schmidt, Kai Kai.Schmidt at bonprix.net
Fri Oct 11 11:57:59 CEST 2002

Hi ALex,
thanks for fast reply. Actually Synchronizing doesn´t help because some of
our "authors" use Editors on their local machines and just want to import
locally saved HTML-pages (or in one case jsp). Of course it is possible to
upload them (with the zipping I mentioned before) so that I think it is not
as important as other things, but I just wanted to know if I missed
something.
Just another small thing: In 4.6.1 it was possible to create more than one
body (e.g. "body2" with different content) with the WYSIWIG Editor if one
created  a fitting template. Did you drop this feature?

Best regards,

Kai
P.S. By the way (with reference to your JSP/Template mails) : I tried out to
manually edit the page control file to add a jsp-Element to an existing