[opencms-dev] Login Problems - OpenCMS5.0 beta

K.Bhuvana k.bhuvana at cyberindigo.net
Tue Oct 15 15:33:02 CEST 2002

Hello,

We've recently downloaded openCMS5.0 and trying to install the software.  The database that we're using is MSSQL-7 on Win2000 with Apache 4.0.  We've compiled the files with necessary MSSQL JDBC drivers and successfully imported the workplace.

When we launch the program i.e. login.html, it starts giving the following errors:

Line: 225
char: 2
error: expected '}'
code: 0

Line: 229
char: 27
error: Unterminated string constant
code: 0

The login fields are formatted as ?login? and ?password?.

When we give the username and password as 'Admin' and 'admin' respectively, it doesn't continue.

Can someone help us remove the errors?

Thanks,
k.bhuvana