[opencms-dev] Re: Static export of dynamic frames

Bart Elberg belberg at idealcorp.com
Wed Oct 16 05:09:04 CEST 2002

Well, I thought that it worked.  :(  The generated HTML from the last
attempt ends up as:

    <frame src= "http://server1/static/projects/projects/_1311"
name="menu" scrolling="NO" frameborder="NO" noresize marginwidth= "0"
marginheight= "0">

but "_1311" does not exist.  Nothing like that is generated.  When
browsing the dynamic version of this page (with Tomcat) the HTML for the
frame is:

    <frame
src="http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/projects/projects/?cmsframe=inside_menu"
name= "menu" scrolling= "NO" frameborder= "NO" noresize marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0">

and this does not work either.  It causes a "404 - not found" error.  So
back to the original question...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO HANDLE DYNAMIC FRAMES WITH STATIC EXPORT?????

--
Bart Elberg
Manager of Software Development