[opencms-dev] Problem on server transfer (Win2K -> Debian Linux)

Sylvain Tourrière sylvain.tourriere at smile.fr
Tue Oct 22 08:50:07 CEST 2002

Hi list,

I just want to transfer my OpenCMS server from Win2K platform to Debian
Linux. I also save mySQL database with SQL scripts  (one for datas one for
structure) generating with mySQLFront tool. When I reload my datas from SQL
script, I have this exception on login page :
Unknown exception. Detailed Error: [com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess]7.
Caught Exception: >java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Caught EOFException
while reading the stream header<
	at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.readSystemProperty(CmsDbAccess.java:
8809)
	at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.readCronTable(CmsResourceBroke
r.java:7580)
	at com.opencms.core.OpenCms.(OpenCms.java:228)
	at com.opencms.core.OpenCmsHttpServlet.init(OpenCmsHttpServlet.java:418)
	at com.opencms.boot.OpenCmsServlet.init(OpenCmsServlet.java:89) ...

It seems to be a problem on the file transfer between the two platforms.
Does anybody know a solution ?
Maybe a better solution is to export all components from my Win2K server on
a zip file and import this file on the Linux server.

Thanks in advance.

Sylvain TOURRIERE