[opencms-dev] Disable lock stealing

Bart Elberg belberg at idealcorp.com
Thu Oct 24 14:55:47 CEST 2002

Thanks Jorg.  That is a good approach for individual content
definitions, but I was hoping to disable it for everything.  By changing
the template "Backoffice" I was able to disable the feature.  I set the
"href" attribute on the "overridelock" to an empty string:

<contextmenue name="backofficelock">
    <contextdisabled name="button.edit"
href="javascript:location.href=editUrl+'?idedit='+kontextparam;"/>
    <contextdisabled name="explorer.context.delete"
href="javascript:location.href=deleteUrl+'?iddelete='+kontextparam;"/>
    <contextspacer/>
    <contextentry name="explorer.context.overridelock" href=""/>
</contextmenue>

this causes the steal lock function to do nothing.  Unfortunately the
context menu entry still shows up.  I will keep digging...

Bart

--
Bart Elberg
Manager of Software Development