[opencms-dev] Disable lock stealing

Bart Elberg belberg at idealcorp.com
Fri Oct 25 19:19:37 CEST 2002

I have modified the following workplace templates to disable the "Steal
Lock" function, but have been unable to get the chances to take effect:
    explorer_files_contextmenu
    extended_backoffice
    explorer_files_new_folder
    tasks_contextmenu

In each of these files, the lines '<contextentry
name="explorer.context.overridelock"...' have been removed.  The same
change made in the template file for my custom Backoffice modules works
correctly.  I have tried several approaches to get the changes to take
effect in the Explorer view:
    - updated template files in VFS, published, restarted opencms (and
tomcat)
    - copied updated files to
.../webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/ocsetup/vfs/..., restarted opencms (and tomcat)
    - generated a new WAR file, removed opencms application from webapps
directory, installed new WAR file in Tomcat

None of these approaches seem to work.  Am I doing something wrong or
are these template files not used to generate the context menus?

Configuration:
  OpenCms 4.6.1
  Tomcat 4.0.3
  MySQL