[opencms-dev] Disable lock stealing

Bart Elberg belberg at idealcorp.com
Fri Oct 25 21:24:04 CEST 2002

Thanks Alex, that is the solution!!  So the templates and code I was
looking at must be old and no longer used for the non-Backoffice parts
of OpenCms?  By the way, I also changed the entry for the menu
separators from :

    addMenuEntry(resource_id,
"-",                                              "
",                                    "''",   "rules_key(d d aaaa aaaa
aaaa aaaa aaaa)");

to:

    addMenuEntry(resource_id,
",                                    "''",   "rules_key(d d aaaa aaaa
dddd dddd dddd)");

so that the separator only shows up when there is a menu entry above it.

Any chance this is going to be in the documentation anytime soon?

Bart