[opencms-dev] Getting OpenCMS up and running - newsmodule, de mo website

Jorg Heymans jh at coeno.com
Thu Oct 31 18:03:15 CET 2002

You would get a NoClassDefFoundError probably also if a class/library that
this particular class needs is not found. You should check the tomcat log or
opencms log for the root cause of this exception, sometimes viewing the html
source of the opencms error page reveils a bit more..

Also : module classes should reside in WEB-INF/occlasses, not the standard
WEB-INF/classes.

Hope this helps
Jorg