AW: [opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor and Style Sheet Integration

"Bührle, Martin, FCI1" martin.buehrle at lfk.eads.net
Thu Oct 31 18:15:35 CET 2002

Hi List!

There is a way to see the result with the style - sheet directly in the
editor while editing the files:
In InternetExplorer (we use 5.5) go to "Extras", then to "Internetoptionen",
then to "Eingabehilfen".
Give the IE a "Benutzerstylesheet" then!
Select the button, add the path to Your style-sheet You use for opencms. Be
sure to place the style sheet outside opencms.

It works great within the OpenCMS-Active-X-Editor, but You will have
problems with normal webpages.
Unselect the button while surfing the web.

OK?

Best regards
 Martin Buehrle

Martin Buehrle
EADS - European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company
LFK GmbH
Postfach 1661
85705 UNTERSCHLEISSHEIM
Telefax: +49 89 3179-8927