AW: [opencms-dev] Getting OpenCMS up and running - newsmodule, demo website

Christian Reiter reiter at liedler.de
Thu Oct 31 10:54:52 CET 2002

Hello Michael,

thanks for your help. I´ve got the news module, version 4 installed
witht the sql script and then importing the zip from the module
management in the workplace. Also, importing other modules like search
form 14 and htdig 11 worked.

However, with the website module I still have a problem: after executing
the SQL script there I still cannot get the website to import. I am
using the "website_for_oc_4.4.0.zip" from opencms.org and after
successful execution of "website.sql" am trying to import the
"website_import3.zip" module. The result is a "System error". Am I
overlooking something obvious?

greetings,

Christian Reiter
Angela Liedler GmbH