AW: [opencms-dev] Getting OpenCMS up and running - newsmodule, de mo website

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Thu Oct 31 11:39:35 CET 2002

Hello Christian,

what kind of System error do you get?

I just setup Version 5.0 with the Newsmodule and the sample content and it
worked.
How did you try to import the "website_import3.zip", did you try to do this
with the module import?

This file is not a module to import, it must be imported with the database
import function of  OpenCms. So try the following: Create a new project
which contains the root folder, switch to this offline project- Now go to
database adminstration -> import and import the "website_import3.zip" file.
After that you can publish the project or stay within the offline project
you just have created.

Regards,

Michael Emmerich
OpenCms Professional Services