[opencms-dev] preview problem

Martin Leja Martin.Leja at mpluss.de
Mon Nov 4 13:58:04 CET 2002

hi alexander,

thanks for your answer. Before i start the recompilation of the source i
like to know if you happen to have a modified version of the file "<some
servlet runtime engine like
tomcat>\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\oclib\opencms.jar" at hand containing the
quick fix for opencms 4.6.1.

I think it should be enough to replace this JAR file with a subsequent
restart of the servlet engine in order to fix the IE-offline-preview issue.